Account Opening/Transfer Advisers
Several aspects of your dashboard must be configured for your clients and prospects to successfully use the account opening and transfer features. You must have the below checklist completed:
- DocuSign integrated and configured (click here for DocuSign set up instructions)
- Rep Codes associated with your custodians listed in your Profile Settings (click here to learn how to do so)
- Creation of Custodian Funding Options for each custodian you plan to use for the account opening and transfer processes
- Creation of Custom Account Rule for each account type you plan to use for the account opening and transfer processes
- Portfolio Models built for each risk tolerance level you plan to use for the account opening and transfer processes (click here to learn how to build portfolio models)
- Risk tolerance questions selected in the Questionnaire section (click here to learn how about Questionnaire section)
The below video explains the process from start to finish. Please watch so that the steps in the DocuSign Setup instruction article are more easily understood.
Each section below covers each area that must be completed for the account opening and transfer options to work correctly.