Firm admins can provide access to Oranj to as many advisers as required. Firm admins can create the adviser profiles from the Admin section of the dashboard and designate permissions and roles for advisers. Let’s discuss how this is done.
Click the Adviser option in the Admin expanded sidebar menu. The Adviser section is below the Firm Info section. To create an adviser press Add Another Adviser.
You will be taken to a new screen that ask you to complete their profile. You do not need to complete every field to provide an adviser access. The only required fields are: First Name, Last Name, and Email. Completing these fields is enough to provide an adviser access.
Invite advisers by pressing the envelope button to the far right to send them their Welcome email. Keep in mind that once you have created an adviser you do not need to invite them immediately. Many firm admins will create these profiles and wait to complete more Getting Started tasks before they give the rest of their firm access.
As Firm Admin you can provide this adviser with Firm Admin access like yourself, in addition to the other permissions for being able to modify models, approve rebalances, perform rebalances, and execute trades, for example. To do so, click into the created adviser from the Firm Info table.
- Firm Admin - This permission allows the user to see all client account data. Firm Amins also default to all other permissions described below. When Firm Admin is unchecked, you can activate or deactivate the below permissions one by one.
- Modify Models - This permission allows the user to create and edit portfolio models in your firms collection.
- Approve Rebalances - This permission allows the user to approve rebalances processed within your firm's Oranj account.
- Perform Rebalances - This permission allows the user to perform the initial rebalance of accounts deviated from their portfolio model.
- Execute Trade Orders - This permission allows the user approve the trades recommended by in your firm's Oranj account.
Once you are viewing the adviser's profile you can edit permissions or click the pencil icon to edit contact information or adda short biography on behalf of the adviser. You can also upload a picture of the adviser by selecting the camera icon.
The "Integrations" section is read-only as MoneyGuide and RedTail accounts are specific to each adviser and therefore not editable by the Firm Admin.