Firm admins can provide access to Oranj to as many advisors as required. Firm admins can create the advisor profiles from the Admin section of the dashboard and designate permissions and roles for advisors. Let’s discuss how this is done.
Click the Advisor option in the Admin expanded sidebar menu. The Advisor section is below the Firm Info section. To create an advisor press Add Another Advisor.
You will be taken to a new screen that asks you to complete their profile. You do not need to complete every field to provide advisor access. The only required fields are First Name, Last Name, and Email. Completing these fields is enough to provide advisor access.
Invite advisors by pressing the envelope button to the far right to send them their Welcome email. Keep in mind that once you have created an advisor you do not need to invite them immediately. Many firm admins will create these profiles and wait to complete more Getting Started tasks before they give the rest of their firm access.
As Firm Admin, you can provide this advisor with Firm Admin access like yourself, in addition to the other permissions for being able to modify models, approve rebalances, perform rebalances, and execute trades, for example. To do so, click on the created advisor from the Firm Info table.
- Firm Admin - This permission allows the user to see all client account data. Firm Amins also default to all other permissions described below. When Firm Admin is unchecked, you can activate or deactivate the below permissions one by one.
- Modify Models - This permission allows the user to create and edit portfolio models in your firm's collection.
- Approve Rebalances - This permission allows the user to approve rebalances processed within your firm's Oranj account.
- Perform Rebalances - This permission allows the user to perform the initial rebalance of accounts that deviated from their portfolio model.
- Execute Trade Orders - This permission allows the user to approve the trades recommended in your firm's Oranj account.
Once you are viewing the advisor's profile you can edit permissions or click the pencil icon to edit contact information or add short biography on behalf of the advisor. You can also upload a picture of the advisor by selecting the camera icon.
The "Integrations" section is read-only as MoneyGuide and RedTail accounts are specific to each advisor and therefore not editable by the Firm Admin.